At Artisan, we like to keep things simple… simply because serving God isn’t complicated.
OUR VISION IS TO:
1. Love God …with all of our heart, mind, and soul (Matt 22:37).
2. Love Others …as you love yourself (Matt 22:40)
3. Have Relationships …”two are better than one… If one falls down, his friend can pick him up, but pity the man who has no-one to help him up.”
4. Make Disciples …”go and make disciples of all nations.”
5. Focus on the Community …the church is the “agent of social change.”
6. Invest in Family & Children …support and equip families to thrive in all areas of life.
7. Fulfill our Destinies …each individual member has been created on purpose, for a purpose.
OUR MISSION IS TO:
REACH OUT // RAISE UP // SEND OUT
Reach Out to the lost and the community with the love and compassion of Christ.
Practically speaking, we are here to be an “agent of change.” We are here to serve. We are here to pour out an infectious love that is both inviting and irresistible to the unbeliever. We will be a church that welcomes all people with open arms.
Raise Up disciples who are devoted to Christ and committed to His work.
By regularly and intentionally meeting together, the church is able to be a source of encouragement to people in their daily walk with God. The church is also able to equip people to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ and to be effective in their own lives and in their families’ lives. Our aim is to raise up both followers and leaders who are passionate about the cause of Christ.
Send Out believers who will make an impact in their sphere of influence.
We want to send out fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ who are willing to reach out with the love of God in the areas where they spend the most time: the home, the workplace, and the community. We believe that we will make our biggest impact outside the four walls of the church.
Send Out new churches in San Diego that will continue to Reach Out, Raise Up, and Send Out.
Our desire is to raise up leaders who have a call on their lives and a passion to plant new churches. Rather than having one main church that can only accommodate a limited number of pastors and leaders, we aim to start many new churches that give greater opportunities to those with a call of God upon their lives to use their gifts for God’s glory.